A quick & transparent process
a simple online
Fill out a form to check your rate in 5 minutes.
Using our secure form application, you can e-sign your contract form online, most borrowers are instantly approved**. Trust, fast & security is our #1 priority at ML FINANCIAL GROUP.
Get your car as soon as the next business day.
- Checking your rates won’t affect your credit score
- Our rates are often lower than the banks
- We have simple online application
- No early repayment fees, no hidden charges
Car loans for most purposes
Building a brighter financial future
HOW MLFINANCIALGROUP WORKS
Discover now the benefits to meet your needs
ML Financial Group LLC has a platform for the purchase of vehicles with low interest rates and passport approval and start building credit.
We have a system to help people finance their car with bad credit or no credit. If you need to buy a used car and are having difficulty getting approval for a car loan or financing, one of our allied dealerships can help.
Contact us and apply online, complete the form find your credit approval to receive contact information for the car dealer closest to you.
- If you’d like to start building your credit history with a car loan, start with us. It’s secure, quick, there’s never an obligation to buy.
- Our business model is based on customers succeeding (paying back their loans on time and paying off their credit card balances).
- On-time payments reflect positively on your creditworthiness. Getting a car loan might also diversify your credit mix (the types of credit you have), which can improve your credit score.
- Whether buying a car negatively or positively impacts your credit will depend on how reliably you make your loan payments. When you first get an auto loan, you may see a slight dip in your credit scores because you’re taking on a hefty new debt. However, as you begin making on-time payments on the loan, your credit score should bounce back.
- We offer you a personalized service tailored to your needs. We have a simple online form application.
- Check your rates. Fill out a form to check your rate in 5 minutes.
- Sign your contract online. Using our secure form application, you can e-sign your contract form online, fast & security is our #1 priority at ML Financial Group LLC.
- Your car as soon as tomorrow. Get your car as soon as the next business day.
With thousands of dollars paid on principal and interest every year, many vehicle
owners are driven to pay down their debts and become financially independent.
No matter the size of your monthly car payment, there are ways that vehicle
owners can pay down their principles in a short frame of time. Remember that
paying down the balance of your auto loan is never a race, but that requires
dedication and determination to complete.
- Rounding up your payments is a great way to put more money down on your principal balance and come one step closer to owning your car. Start by rounding up your auto loan payments. Choose an amount that seems doable to you, such as rounding up to the nearest $50 or $100. If your payment is $360 a month and you pay $400 by rounding up each month, in 9 months, you’ll have made an entire extra payment on your car loan.
- There are times when you may come into money unexpectedly. It could be due to birthdays, holidays, or a work bonus. Receiving this unexpected financial gain is often referred to as a windfall, and if used right, it can help you pay off your car loan faster.
- If you’re looking to pay off your loan faster, this isn’t the way to go. When you increase the length of your loan, you agree to pay interest on it for longer. Even if you’re going into it thinking that you can just pay off more than your monthly payments, it isn’t in your best interest.
- When you apply for an auto loan, you typically agree to a monthly payment, but if you’re looking to pay your loan off faster, you should look into other options. Ask your financial institution if they will allow you to make biweekly payments instead. Along with helping you to pay off your loan faster, it may also save you money.
Healthy credit can come in handy if you need to take out a loan for a car or house, pay for items with a credit card, or do basic things like open a cellphone or utility account.
You can use the car loan to help increase your score.A car loan has two common effects on credit:
It causes a hard inquiry to be added to your credit report, which could temporarily lower your credit score by a few points.
It increases your credit history. Provided you don’t have any late or missed payments, this increase can help build your score.
When you shop with us we generate customer reports that help in building credit in the United States.
Our products encourage and reward actions that could result in higher credit scores over time for customers.
- The way to improve your credit score is to make every payment on time to your lender, as agreed, every single time. You must also do the same with all of your financial obligations – credit cards, etc. in your name. That’s because payment history is the number one factor in your FICO score, counting for 35% of the total.
- Car loans are also reported to the major credit reporting agencies – your payment history and the loan are both reflected on your credit reports. If you keep up with the monthly loan payments and complete the loan, your credit score and history reflect this, and it improves your credit score. A completed auto loan also looks great on your credit reports, telling lenders you’re a responsible borrower for future loan opportunities.
- ML Financial Group has a team of professionals in the accounting area that will advise and guide you through the purchase and post-sale process with a personalized service tailored to each client and need.
Need more help?
Feel free to ask us about it!
Our Address: 2699 Old Winter Garden Rd Unit B, Orlando, FL 32805
Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Sat: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Sun: Closed
See our FAQs
See answers to questions on how to use our services